Having progressive pictures to help ID chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want pics even if we don't have the whole cycle? For instant I have Barred Rocks at 3, 6, 12, and 16 weeks....but no 'just hatched' pics?

Yes we want any pictures of any of the specific ages we've requested. If you only have one or two pictures and someone else has one or two of a different age then, eventually we will be able to put together all of them and have the whole set.

Thanks.

15872_chickens_005.jpg

One Month Old Barred Rock

15872_chickens.jpg

One Month old Bantam Phoenix

Hi Everyone,

I found this topic today while trying to ID an unknown pullet. (And to determine for sure that another supposed pullet is actually a roo.) This is a great project and if I can help I would be happy to.

Does this page exist yet? I know that you are all working on the "document", but can it be viewed while in process? Thanks for working on this. I'm certain that it will be fabulous!

Claudette

Hi Claudette - Welcome to BYC!

How computer savvy are you? We are still working on the pages so there really isn't anything to look at yet. I know there have been some challenges on putting pages together so it's going slowly.

KAKBucks and LauraSBale are doing the actual pages so they may need help with things.

Hi Chirpy,

I'm savvyish. By no means am I a computer techno geek, but I do work on the computer for work, telecommuting in fact. I use everything from Excel and Filemaker Pro to the Adobe Creative Suite. Some I've learned from classes and some I've taught myself. I think I'm generally above average, but that might just be me remembering all the times my mommy told me so!

Claudette

By the by, where in Colorado are you?

Cool, I didn't even notice you were a fellow Coloradian!
big_smile.png
I'm SE of the Denver metro area out in the country.

Your computer skills sound good. We'll see if the others need some more help.

For some reason, I'm not able to put the pics on the MY Page with all the breeds,
I wish i could figure it out because i would start putting pics on there,
but I think Nifty is plan on doing that.

Pics of some of my girls

I Also have add pic to page 23 of the girls that i have been taking as they grow

~Ameraucana Roo 14 weeks

14027_roo2.jpg

14027_pict0017-1.jpg

14027_roo.jpg

~Ameraucana Pullet 14 weeks

14027_pict0029.jpg

~Black Australorpn Pullet 14 Weeks

14027_pict0022-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back