Having trouble with temp/humidity in incubator

I love my Incuview. It's completely programmable. I have had at least a 90% hatch rate every time. It's incredibly stable, holds the humidity well (only have to add once a day or so). The entire lid is clear, so you can see everything. Very easy to clean. Great customer service, if anything goes wrong in the first year, they will send you replacement parts immediately. It's just as good no matter how many you set. I've set 6 eggs before, and 18, both had great hatch rates. If it's fertile, it will most likely make it to lockdown in the Incuview. 

Where did you get it and how much did it cost? Also, what model number

Once you change the turner settings, you must unplug for 10 seconds and then plug it back in for changes to take effect. You also need to make sure that the connections haven't come loose during shipping.

Last edited:
Once you change the turner settings, you must unplug for 10 seconds and then plug it back in for changes to take effect. You also need to make sure that the connections haven't come loose during shipping.

I think all of the settings are still preset and I don't think anything is loose.

I am in day 23 and no eggs hatched and I did a float test and one sank immediately so I preformed an eggtopsy Andy one familiar with this and can look at 2 pictures to tell me about when and why it died?

I am in day 23 and no eggs hatched and I did a float test and one sank immediately so I preformed an eggtopsy Andy one familiar with this and can look at 2 pictures to tell me about when and why it died?
If you'd like you can pm the pics to me and I will do my best or you can take a look at teh development chart and see if you can pinpoint TOD.

Back
Top Bottom