Having trouble with temp/humidity in incubator

Call customer service. If they can't help you get it working, they will send you a new one as long as you have your order number. The motor might have been damaged during shipping. It's really easy to replace.

Okay, thank you very much. The temp is steady now between 99.5-100 degrees. I just took the wet towel out and now the humidity is dropping, do you have any recommendations for keeping the humidity between 55-60%? The incubator is in our spare room on top of a gun safe. It has a pretty steady temperature with not very many disruptions besides turning on the light to check on the bator. There are two windows in there but they are covered with blinds and no direct sunlight hits the bator since it is far away from both windows. Sorry for all of the questions, my hatch rate wasn't very high last time I only had 2 eggs hatch out of 7, and one chick didn't end up making it. This time I have 18 eggs and I want to make sure I am doing everything right, so any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Hello I got a better hatch rate with the humorous down, we didn’t know and thought the higher the better, we was wrong. When we started we keep it around 50 to 55 then at hatch time ran it very high in the 80tys and we only hatched 12 and this last time I keep it at 50 to 55 the last 3 days around 65 and we hatched off 31 out of 42. I been reading up on dry incubation and actually they say it’s better no water at all.

Back
Top Bottom