~ HCCLK's Art Class! ~ mountains ~ trees & bushes ~ rivers & streams ~

TT! :

Quote:
No it is draw a mountain silly

Under the Bible Pyramid it says "Mountains are similar in shape to pyramids, only not quite as square. For this first assignment, you will need to draw a pyramid. Good luck everyone!"

Ms. HorseKid is obviously a sneaky teacher, and wanted to make sure that we were reading thoroughly.​

No, I was serious. To really get down the general shape of a mountain, I wanted you all to draw a pyramid! Very good TT!

Last edited:
TT! :

I re-read the Course Content and realized that our first assignment is to draw a pyramid.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAACLU/kT9wqP6_lEA/s800/hexagonalpyramid.jpg

Very good TT! I give you a B+ to A-, I would drop the one of the two smaller sides and widen the middle side.
smile.png
I will try to get another assignment up soon. You seem to be the only one really listening to my assignments.
tongue.png

Quote:
Very good TT! I give you a B+ to A-, I would drop the one of the two smaller sides and widen the middle side.
smile.png
I will try to get another assignment up soon. You seem to be the only one really listening to my assignments.
tongue.png

When I average a B+ and an A- I come up with a solid A!

Grate job TT!

Ok, I am SERIOUSLY going to do the assignment today. I tried all weekend but small children made it impossible. I even went and bought new erasers.

Quote:
Okay, but I really deserve a solid A on the last assignment. You didn't specify what type of pyramid we were supposed to draw, so I drew my favorite type; a hexagonal pyramid. In geometry a hexagonal pyramid is a pyramid with a hexagonal base upon which are erected six triangular faces that meet at a the vertex. It is my favorite, because if you draw it with a regular hexagon base it has C6v symmetry. Plus, it is self-duel and has convex properties.

TT! :

Quote:
Okay, but I really deserve a solid A on the last assignment. You didn't specify what type of pyramid we were supposed to draw, so I drew my favorite type; a hexagonal pyramid. In geometry a hexagonal pyramid is a pyramid with a hexagonal base upon which are erected six triangular faces that meet at a the vertex. It is my favorite, because if you draw it with a regular hexagon base it has C6v symmetry. Plus, it is self-duel and has convex properties.

I gave you a solid A.​

Back
Top Bottom