He could have killed her!!!!!

Quote:
My apologies...didn't think about it
he.gif

Some people never grow out of things like this! My sister in her 30s decided to put my two unbonded rabbits together to "see what they would do" I could have had a serious issue but i was lucky and it was love at first sight. But some people just have to throw aniamls together for some reason

Quote:
"Addicted to chickens and not teenagers"
lau.gif
After 5 kids, I figured out I'm addicted to chickens AND babies!! teenagers......not so much.
hide.gif

funny how i have more chickens then children.. not by much though. The thing is i think he has empathy and i know he has a good heart. i believe he really did not realize that they would peck her. i think he thought we were exagerating. he came to me this afternoon looking pretty pathetic and apologized and said he really thought she would be fine and he did not realize that they would peck so hard. we had the little dinosaur talk and i said i forgave him and he would have to trust my wisdom when it came to animals and not put others at risk for entertainment or curiosity. he said he would and went in the kitchen and began doing dishes.

the problem is critical thought. i see it with him again and agian he simply does not think things through. a =b and b=c then a=c nope he gets lost around a= thats all. i am always trying to get him to think... why is that? what do you think that would do? at times the little ones do better than him but he tries. i will give him that.

not sure what the report thing was all about did someone say something wrong? i missed it. i appreciate all comments becasue i then can evaluate better. so i appreciate it a lot. and it is a bt of a red flag. but after really considering it i do not think there was malintention just no maturity. he is kind of a younger boy traped in a grown boy body full of hormones and no commonsense. but he is very sensitive too. just not the brightest crayon.
hu.gif

it is nice to not be alone with the teenager weirdos.

Last edited:
Yea some kid's are short a few crayon's of a full box.Mine is almost 19.And going to Remind her now of her New dirty kitty litter box of the 2 kittens she thought We could take in Baaaaaaa.And she has a 2 year old son as well!

Quote:
Don't worry about it - it was a very inappropriate comment (from someone else) and I responded and the Mod deleted both. Good call on her part.
smile.png

Quote:
Don't worry about it - it was a very inappropriate comment (from someone else) and I responded and the Mod deleted both. Good call on her part.
smile.png

thanks

Quote:
Wow! When i was pregnant with my eldest daughter who is now 16 i asked my grandmother what age her children were most difficult for her. think she would say the terrible twos ( actully two was a piece of cake four was kinda a pain though) or maybe she would say teenagers... waiting for her wise words. she thought for a moment and very calmly said 40. WHAT? 40? She said right when you think they have it all together they fall apart and there you are mommy agian. she kissed me on the head and went on cooking. OMG
ep.gif

maybe by then they can at least keep thier room clean or pay someone else to do it.

Last edited:
Quote:
"Addicted to chickens and not teenagers"
lau.gif
After 5 kids, I figured out I'm addicted to chickens AND babies!! teenagers......not so much.
hide.gif

HAHAHA, ditto!!!
My SD is 19...oh my word....She lacks a lot more than common sense.I dislike the "I know it all"-ness of teenagers LOL.

Back
Top Bottom