He crowed!!! Wahoo!!!

k5crew

Chirping
Apr 27, 2015
Kingsland, Texas
My baby boy is crowing at 5 weeks old! Do ya see me dancing? Out of my 18 birds 3 look to be roosters. Two were puffing and dancing for the girls and my sweet beautiful CJ puffed his chest, threw up his head and let go! I am so tickled!!!

Teens (11 wk) are 2-EE, 3- gold sex link, buff, CA white, Dominique. Babies (6 wks) 2 doms, 2 EE, 2 turken, 2 polish (both roosters), Spangled Sussex Bantam and a Cochin bantam rooster. They are quite a group!!!
I have the babies seep rated but next to the teens. CJ has really taken up being the watch dog for both groups. We heard him again today and when I looked around my cat was creeping around.
P.S. Sorry about your girl. She was beautiful.

Teens (11 wk) are 2-EE, 3- gold sex link, buff, CA white, Dominique. Babies (6 wks) 2 doms, 2 EE, 2 turken, 2 polish (both roosters), Spangled Sussex Bantam and a Cochin bantam rooster. They are quite a group!!!
I have the babies seep rated but next to the teens. CJ has really taken up being the watch dog for both groups. We heard him again today and when I looked around my cat was creeping around.
P.S. Sorry about your girl. She was beautiful.

Thankyou, I'm sorry she left :(

Your pullets sound great - definitely a lot of character!

Back
Top Bottom