Headless Chicken lived for 18 months??

Come on! Just stop!

Not you CluckyC... the story!

Now I reallly won't sleep tonight!

I have no intention of hitting the hay until I can figure this out. From everything I'm reading - it really did occur.
sickbyc.gif

HA HA.. I was thinking the same thing. Unbelievable.

I have jury duty in the morning too.....
barnie.gif

HA HA.. I was thinking the same thing. Unbelievable.

I have jury duty in the morning too.....
barnie.gif

I wonder if you'd be able to get out of jury duty if you told them you were too exhausted to participate due to being concerned about a chicken named Mike that lived for over a year and a half after being decapitated. Then again - they may just remove you from jury duty permanently with a whopper like that.
tongue.png
In all seriousness, I can't find anything to dispute the truth of this story ... if that were me and I did that, I definitely would have put him out of his misery. Poor thing...it says he was always pecking at the ground with his neck, and trying to crow and only conjuring up "gurgle" sounds.

Good Idea... I'll give that a try!

I was just thinking of ways to be dismissed. Maybe I shouldn't shower after mucking stalls and feeding the chickens before I head out! I'll clear out the room!

Yes, I hated that image too. Poor thing then had to go out on the road, you know what those freak shows back in those years were like!

I went to our county fair in August and was disgusted that modern versions of those things still migrate around. grrrrrr!

I'm tired...
caf.gif

Gnite!

Also,,,

Love the pictures of your coops on your link... So nice! Wish we were closer, I'd get one of those! Love the Cabins!

Back
Top Bottom