Health issue of my duck

Is the gripe water helping? Sounds like it should from what you described of what it does. Here is some really good information on crop issues. read this then let us know what you think?
I'd def try a poultry feed again is this a female? does she lay eggs? how old? Maybe try making a soupy mash out of the feed and mixing tomatoes chopped up in it. To try and get her started on reg feed again. But for now read this info and don't worry too much about feeding her if her crop is infected or impacted putting more food in it isn't going to help.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...ntion-and-treatments-of-crop-disorders.67194/

After 9 months, today my duck again suffering from this problem.
I'm totally confused what's going on .
She scratches her head badly and her crop is swelled up.
😭

I think whatever you did last time this happened you should do again. Where are you? I have a feeling you are not in the USA? If we know then maybe we can get another member in your country to help too.

It would be helpful if you had your location under your avatar picture.

Simple to do and really helps people help you. Just go to the top right where your "BYC name" is and click. A drop-down menu will take you to “Account Details”. If you put your location there it will always be under your picture.

Back
Top Bottom