heartbroken

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by admhotel, Oct 4, 2010.

1. admhotel

admhotel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2010
    Rome, Ny
    I am absolutely in love with BLRW and I've had trouble getting some. This spring I got 3 day old chicks and they died after a month. The lady near us that breeds them has been sold out since, so I ordered some hatching eggs last week. I was excited to get the incubator ready and had a few eggs from my birds (2EE and a banty brahma) that I was going to put in too. I just got the email from where I ordered and his birds have quit laying for the fall so he can't complete my order. I wanted to cry, that's how bad I was looking forward to these eggs.

2. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    That sucks [​IMG] I hope you find some soon!

3. admhotel

admhotel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2010
    Rome, Ny
    oops this is actually "Tab's chicken obsession" I forgot to sign my husband off.

4. goldeneggtees

goldeneggtees Fluffy Butt Nut

Mar 11, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    whew! The thought of a marine crying over chicken eggs had me worried! [​IMG] Sorry about your eggs.

Quote:

5. Tab's chicken obsession

Tab's chicken obsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    rome,ny
    yeah my husband is going to love that i posted on his name and titled i heartbroken

6. Tab's chicken obsession

Tab's chicken obsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    rome,ny
    didn't realize i was on his sign on until his picture popped up after posting

7. goldeneggtees

goldeneggtees Fluffy Butt Nut

Mar 11, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    it's nice that your husband even belongs to the site. my hubby couldn't care less about our chickens and def would never be on this site!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by