Heat Lamp in Summer

I guess this is what my husband has been buying, so this food should be okay I'm guessing.

I am in Omaha, NE area, and this duck was hatched at my place. My daughter found it wandering around outside our chicken coop.

There are three ducks in my coop still sitting on eggs. I don't know why this duckling didn't stay with its mom. Although, I've noticed the nests are kinda community nests. Whoever is broody is sitting, lol.

There are three ducks in my coop still sitting on eggs. I don't know why this duckling didn't stay with its mom. Although, I've noticed the nests are kinda community nests. Whoever is broody is sitting, lol.

It all sounds odd, but okay. I just want to say again for the record that it's very out of the ordinary for something like that to happen. Ducks don't usually do that, and ducklings don't usually do that, either. You have an unusual duckling.

I thought you didn't have anything to feed it. Did you just run out and get that?

No, I was just assuming that the food was scratch. I didn't realize that he was buying this kind of food now.

Back
Top Bottom