In the news here was a story about someone in our County, who, with the best intentions I'm sure, left heat lights on all night in their pole barn Wednesday night for their several animals, they had about fifty goats, some cows, chickens and ducks,. Something caught fire as a result of the heat lights they think, and the barn burned down and all the animals were killed. I'm sure the poor owners must be suffering, and so sick. I feel so sorry for them, and of course, all the animals, too. Just a reminder that heatlights are so dangerous, and not really necessary. If you're going to use them, monitor them. We never leave them on all night. They can explode or get knocked down, or touch something flammable. Animals put off a lot of heat, and they usually do a pretty good job of keeping each other warm.