HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
I've had realistic dreams and then days, weeks, months, maybe years later, the things that happened in the dreams will happen. For example, when I was twelve, I had this weird dream that someone walked a horse up to my gram's basement door and that horse was for me.

About a year later, the my new horse got out through the fence and onto the road. Someone caught her just before a big truck flew by. They led her to my gram's basement door to see who owned her.

:lol:

I have many more dreams like the one above that I wrote down. It's a pretty cool feeling the moment you realize the specific moment you're living in was something you dreamt about.

I had the weirdest dream ever last night.....
Not sure if I even want to share it. :p
Welcome, Isabel!!! :D

I lost all my teeth a long time ago too. Don't remember how old I was.
idunno.gif

I've had realistic dreams and then days, weeks, months, maybe years later, the things that happened in the dreams will happen. For example, when I was twelve, I had this weird dream that someone walked a horse up to my gram's basement door and that horse was for me.

About a year later, the my new horse got out through the fence and onto the road. Someone caught her just before a big truck flew by. They led her to my gram's basement door to see who owned her.

:lol:

I have many more dreams like the one above that I wrote down. It's a pretty cool feeling the moment you realize the specific moment you're living in was something you dreamt about.

I had the weirdest dream ever last night.....
Not sure if I even want to share it. :p
Welcome, Isabel!!! :D

Haha! Well now you must share.
JK. :lol:

:p

Ahhhhhh my tooth is so loose.I keep wiggling it, I hope it falls out!

I've lost all of my teeth :)

Eh, I lost my last tooth when I was 10- so think a while back. :p

My last when I was twelve.

Okay, so I've decided to tell you guys about the insane dream I had last night.
Oh, wait. :oops:
Do I really want to tell you? :lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom