HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
That is a very very very creepy dream.
th.gif

I HAVE DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I messed up my finger bad too. I said I think it'd probably be less painful to cut my finger off
1f602.png

Wow- that bad? :hugs How'd you do it?
I turned autospell on now so my spelling isn't so erroneous. Still don't have any feeling whatsoever in my thumb. :he

Got five splinters in the top of my finger. Not sure if we got the last one out. Finger is so sore from digging at splinters so I can't tell if there's one more. My finger is swollen and there's a goofy black dot that we don't know what it is :confused:
What'd you do to your thumb?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :hit
Night, Zelda! :hugs
So I guess we'll see you in four days... :hit
WITH AMIRA!!!!!! :celebrate

Dude, GRANNY HAS WIFI! ILL ONLY BE "GONE" FOR TODAY AND TONIGHT!

But just a heads up, it may be a bit before you actually get good pictures of her. My plan is to take pictures of her with my camera at her current house, then get a couple on my kindle once we're back at Granny's. :D

Got five splinters in the top of my finger. Not sure if we got the last one out. Finger is so sore from digging at splinters so I can't tell if there's one more. My finger is swollen and there's a goofy black dot that we don't know what it is :confused:

Ooh, ouch *cringe*
She caught it on the chicken coop latch :/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :hit
Night, Zelda! :hugs
So I guess we'll see you in four days... :hit
WITH AMIRA!!!!!! :celebrate

Dude, GRANNY HAS WIFI! ILL ONLY BE "GONE" FOR TODAY AND TONIGHT!

But just a heads up, it may be a bit before you actually get good pictures of her. My plan is to take pictures of her with my camera at her current house, then get a couple on my kindle once we're back at Granny's. :D

Ooh, ouch *cringe*
She caught it on the chicken coop latch :/

:yesss: I didn't even know you were going to your grandmother's! :rolleyes:

I messed up my finger bad too. I said I think it'd probably be less painful to cut my finger off
1f602.png

Wow- that bad? :hugs How'd you do it?
I turned autospell on now so my spelling isn't so erroneous. Still don't have any feeling whatsoever in my thumb. :he

:tongue That sounds really painful. :hugs
I caught my thumb in the chicken coop latch. STILL can't move it or feel anything. :he

That is a very very very creepy dream. :th

I HAVE DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see AWESOME!!!! come up on your subs. Then you see Dan's username beside it. You blink and think:
1. Dan just won the eighteen million dollar lottery and he bought himself over five million chickens.
2. KFG got ducks.

:lau

Guys, bad news... or good news, it really depends.
My search for chicks has started over yet again. My mom and I couldn't figure out how to preorder chicks from Cackle Hatchery so now we are going to be getting our chicks from a feed store near us called Dodge Grain in July or August. Apparently they sell chicks year round' but it doesn't say which chicken breeds they will have in July or Agust and I REALLY want turkens. They may not have turkens in either of those two months and I don't think they'll have silkies :barnie so I don't even know if I'll get the chickens that I want!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom