HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
You see AWESOME!!!! come up on your subs. Then you see Dan's username beside it. You blink and think:
1. Dan just won the eighteen million dollar lottery and he bought himself over five million chickens.
2. KFG got ducks.

lau.gif

gig.gif

I KNOW RIGHT???

Oooh, good idea! I'll try it out! I will do anything for some turkens... no, I must do anything for turkens!!!

They probably will. Especially if you buy feed from them a few times before you order. And then coming back to buy feed from them or just give them business in general would be a nice "thank you"

They probably will. Especially if you buy feed from them a few times before you order. And then coming back to buy feed from them or just give them business in general would be a nice "thank you"

Oh............ we never go there. XD I just heard about the feed store from another BYCer! Hopefully they'll still at least consider doing a special order for us!

Oh shootingstars. :barnie Did you try contacting the actual hatchery from which the store gets their chicks from? If they do have the breed, sometimes my feed store will special-order them...
But that was back when I was adorable and still in the single digits. Don't know if it works the same way with teens.
:lau JK, go ahead and ask!

:gig hopefully the store will do a special order! Though, I might have to use my youngest sister to convince the them, she is much more adorable than me!! :gig :gig

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom