HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Heavens, one day when I'm a rich farmer I will get some of these! :love these are gorgeous birds.

Heavens, one day when I'm a rich farmer I will get some of these! :love these are gorgeous birds.

WOAH. :th
THOSE. ARE. STUNNING!!!!!! :th
Maybe that's what I should spent the $500 cash I just won on..... :yesss:
:rolleyes: And Mom would totally let me. :he

When I'm an adult with a secure bank account, first thing I'm getting is my wildlife permit, after I get the required zoology degree (which I'm already promised placement in that college! :yesss:). As a second, non-lucrative career, animal rehabilitating has really appealed to me.
I still haven't decided what I want to do for a profit. :lol:

OHOHOH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS- I'M GOING TO THE NJ LAKOTA WOLF PRESERVE FOR AN EXCLUSIVE TOUR WITHIN THE *NEXT FOUR WEEKS* FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :celebrate

Heavens, one day when I'm a rich farmer I will get some of these!
love.gif
these are gorgeous birds.

I will too! Cuz if I'm rich I could pay to ship them down. They're gorgeous!!!!!
love.gif

OHOHOH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS- I'M GOING TO THE NJ LAKOTA WOLF PRESERVE FOR AN EXCLUSIVE TOUR WITHIN THE *NEXT FOUR WEEKS* FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
celebrate.gif

ep.gif
THAT IS AWESOME!!!

WOAH. :th
THOSE. ARE. STUNNING!!!!!! :th
Maybe that's what I should spent the $500 cash I just won on..... :yesss:
:rolleyes: And Mom would totally let me. :he

When I'm an adult with a secure bank account, first thing I'm getting is my wildlife permit, after I get the required zoology degree (which I'm already promised placement in that college! :yesss:). As a second, non-lucrative career, animal rehabilitating has really appealed to me.
I still haven't decided what I want to do for a profit. :lol:

OHOHOH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS- I'M GOING TO THE NJ LAKOTA WOLF PRESERVE FOR AN EXCLUSIVE TOUR WITHIN THE *NEXT FOUR WEEKS* FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :celebrate

I know!!!!!!!

Sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom