Hector's World: Adventures and Mayhem at Mountain View Poultry (or Sequel to The Evolution of Atlas

Pics
He is so smart and so full of energy and so darn LOUD! He doesn't even crow that much. It's his insane "oh, my stars, the sky is falling, ACK!" cackle he does at the drop of a hat. And he goes on and on and on...and on...and on.........and on......and.......:barnie

Then, the blue spray bottle comes out. Sometimes, all it takes is for him to see me grab is, then he starts to grumble under his breath and walk away talking to himself.

I love seeing your pictures of Hector and reading your stories. He is beautiful, and very full of personality! ;)

He is so smart and so full of energy and so darn LOUD! He doesn't even crow that much. It's his insane "oh, my stars, the sky is falling, ACK!" cackle he does at the drop of a hat. And he goes on and on and on...and on...and on.........and on......and.......:barnie

Then, the blue spray bottle comes out. Sometimes, all it takes is for him to see me grab is, then he starts to grumble under his breath and walk away talking to himself.

I love seeing your pictures of Hector and reading your stories. He is beautiful, and very full of personality! ;)

Thanks! He's full of something, that's for sure! Hey, I see you're in western KY. Do you know where Sadieville is? My friend Ladyhawk Smith (Cetawin on BYC) lives there.

I’ve been a lurker, I read atlas’s thread, (A few years late, lol) and reading this one since like a month after it started. Finally replying!

Hi! Welcome to Hector's World. I haven't posted much lately, but I think soon, there will be something to report. His daughters, Jane and Maddie, are 16 weeks old and soon will be introduced to him on range (whenever it quits raining and my back is feeling better so I can be ready to run and rescue them from dear old dad, LOL)
The last photos of this girls, plus Hector, Thea, Jill and Zara dustbathing next to the house.
DSC02340.JPG
DSC02341.JPG
DSC02342.JPG
DSC02343.JPG
DSC02344.JPG
DSC02345.JPG
DSC02350.JPG

Tell Hector that Cheryl says he better accept those gals, and behave himself, or I'll come swat his butt. LOL! I need to see pictures of a good SOP flock, without the dwarf gene, so he'd better step up to the plate, and get results.

Back
Top Bottom