Hedemora Breeders Wanted!

Your Name/Name of Farm: Leann Schmock

Flock size: 7
Colors: 1 rooster - black/auburn with some feathers on legs, 4 hens; black, birchen, white, wooly birchen. Two chicks 3 weeks old that I did a test hatch on for fertility.

Willing to trade eggs with other breeders for diversity of flock or sell to anyone interested in getting a flock started for themselves.

Last edited:
Name of Farm: Hartshill Hedemoras Farm
Flock Size: 6 pullets, 1 rooster and 22 new hatchlings.
Colors: rooster and 3 pullets are light gray, rooster has lemon saddle feathers, 3 pullets are black with gold neck feathers (don't know what that color is called), The new babies are a mix of colors and it looks like 2 or 3 may have silky feathers and may be white. No feathered feet that I could see so far. (June, 2015)

Agreed! I am very happy to know yet another breeder is out there.

IMG_7621.JPG
Name of Farm: Griffon Cottage
Flock size:10
Colors: wooly and silky, no feathered feet.
Grey wooly - some with lemon, silky brown with gold neck and head, wooly brown, silky brown.

Attachments

• IMG_3363.JPG
    IMG_3363.JPG
    564.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9497.JPG
    IMG_9497.JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2917.JPG
    IMG_2917.JPG
    728.4 KB · Views: 24
I could not find a Facebook group designated solely for hedemora, so I created one! Fans, flock owners, feel free to join and post! I copy and pasted the breeder information above onto a breeders' list file on the group, so please feel free to edit or add information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/931159726936707/

Thank you and let's spread the hedemora love!
D.gif
Hi! Can you accept me into the facebook group? I've been on pending for a few days now!

Back
Top Bottom