Hello again 🙂

Aug 14, 2020
So all of my chickens including my one rooster is a little over a year old. If you can remember I had two roosters. I gave my gray rooster to a friend and he had babies with their hens. I wanted a baby from that litter and I specifically chose one with feathers on its legs because I don't have one of those. So now this baby is about 3-4 months old. My hens are picking on this little girl. She has a hard time eating and drinking because they pick at her she doesn't really hang out with them because she's scared of them. How can I get her to be a part of my flock? I don't want to give her away but I want her to not be by herself she did get lost the night before last night and spent the whole night out and she magically appeared yesterday after we looked and looked and looked for her. Advice needed thank you!

T
You need more chickens like her so that they will hang together especially since she is the only one and the new member.
There's not an easier way? I just want her to be excepted into my flock. I found a chicken and she wasn't good I nursed her back to health and in two days she was part of the flock🙂 that can't happen here?

How many feeders and waterers do you have?
Do you have places that she can get to you escape the flock?
Is the flock causing her to bleed?
Two feeders two waters and yes she can escape and no no blood. She usually sticks to herself but I want her to be with the others so she don't get "lost" or come up missing anymore.

Back
Top Bottom