hello again

babychicks7

Songster
8 Years
Jul 10, 2014
missouri
hi every one have been gone for some time so starting over :) i have got my first chickens about 5 years ago started with six and now has grown to 40 ,various breeds sex links, california whites ( which arent always white lol) some reds buffs, a couple of barn yard mix we picked up at a swap, austorlope rooster( was supposed to be a hen )leghorns, call ducks , and 2 turkeys..we are retired live on a now poultry farm ..have 13 boston terrors some adopted because they were abondoned, 4 farm cats i very old house cat, 2 guinea pigs , 12 grandkids,4 great grandkids. 4 grandkids that live close by.besides caring for my little flocks i like to quilt and sew.i found back yard chickens thru your magazine, so glad i did there is so much help here and i am very grateful for everyone, i have had tons of questions answered either by me asking or just reading thru the forums =, i would be lost with out all of you!!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!! :frow

You certainly have come to the right place for all the fun and learning. Make yourself at home here and ask any questions you may have.

Great to have you aboard and enjoy BYC! :)

I can't find my way around this site either - spend(waste) so much time trying to get somewhere. Then I forgot why I went in the first place.

Welcome to Backyard chickens

Back
Top Bottom