Hello All from OrppingtonBuffBrothers

OppingtonBuffBrothers

In the Brooder
Oct 24, 2020
Massachusetts
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We are new to ducks. I had chickens and a turkey as a teenager. Decided to get two Buff Orppington ducklings for my son during the pandemic to cheer him up.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

We are enjoying raising our boys. They are full grown now and we enjoy their funny yet sweet personalities.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

We enjoy hiking, cycling, long walks, flower & vegetable gardening & our Buff (Orppington) Boys.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm a Mum with three sons. The youngest has some learning difficulties so I have gotten creative in my methods to assist him in working with his uniqueness while accomplishing academic goals and negative feelings about being different.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I was doing research before we got our Buff Orppingtons. I learned many valuable tips, enjoyed the insight and suggestions and adorable posts of the members here. Today I learned more about Bumble Foot. We don't have it and want to do all we can to prevent this medical issue. It must be so painful for the poor babies who get it. Ouch! Thank you for having us.

Attachments

• 20201004_154841.jpg
    20201004_154841.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 20200519_101918.jpg
    20200519_101918.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom