Hello all! I am from the Prairie State, Illinois and new to chicken rearing.

LisaLee

In the Brooder
Jul 13, 2020
I have 5 chickens and am looking forward to learning all I can about taking care of them. We started out with 7 chickens but 2 chicks died within their first week and we just lost a 5 month old. We have been devastated, the illness seemed to come out of nowhere. So, I am looking forward to being better prepared, as much as possible, and becoming the best chicken mama I can be! We have 7 kiddos and they enjoy the chickens a lot! We also have 2 dogs that have become quite protective of the chickens! We have some chickens still inside...and some in the coop below...we are in the process of building a large coop, that will be done soon!

Attachments

• 20200518_182307.jpg
    20200518_182307.jpg
    995.2 KB · Views: 8
Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

So sorry for your losses. :hugs Losing them is hard on the heart. But you have come to the right place for all the fun and learning! Ask as many questions as needed and of course pay attention to detail with your flock and soon they will have you all trained up. ;)

Welcome to our community!

Hello there and welcome to BYC! :frow

So sorry for your losses. :hugs Losing them is hard on the heart. But you have come to the right place for all the fun and learning! Ask as many questions as needed and of course pay attention to detail with your flock and soon they will have you all trained up. ;)

Welcome to our community!
:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom