Hello all. Need help identifying a couple chickens please

Thanks gals. I almost got a rooster that had furry legs. I've never seen them like that before so I passed. I can still go get them, but I didn't know if they were crosses or something.

So I have a rir of some degree and a game hen (got her sister tonight. What a workout. Phew. Kept going in the trees), 2 barred rocks, and a leghorn rooster? I'm not a mix kinda guy lol. I was hoping to get all one kind, but beggars can't choosers
smile.png
oops ignore this post.

Last edited:
Your white rooster is a mix, with those dark legs. He could have leghorn in him, and I'm not sure what he's mixed with to get dark legs like that.

Sorry you don't like your mixed flock, I love mine! I'm breeding mixes of mixes and loving some of my results. I have this thing about wanting something different than what everyone else has
roll.png

Your white rooster is a mix, with those dark legs. He could have leghorn in him, and I'm not sure what he's mixed with to get dark legs like that.

Sorry you don't like your mixed flock, I love mine! I'm breeding mixes of mixes and loving some of my results. I have this thing about wanting something different than what everyone else has :rolleyes:
It's not that I don't like the mixed flock. I have mild OCD and have to at least have pairs. 2 of 1 kind. I'm looking for another rir as soon as possible. Have to have even numbers so I may get another rooster. I can't help it. It's just what I go through on a daily basis. I've been working on it. I'm doing better now :D

Back
Top Bottom