Hello All

Nice to meet you Arkychickdude did your wife give you permission to start solo? Just teasing.

Was nearly 80F today, then dropped like a rock and brought on a wave of severe thunder storms. One was supposed to be over my village, and moving at a speed of so and so per hour. I listened to the report for more than a couple hours. Exact report. Live in a very small village(town) if it was moving in the so and so direction at the so and so speed, it would have been long gone. But no, same report moving and etc. and still in the same place. Pouring buckets on my property.

Oh sorry didn't mean to dump that on you. That's the problem I have with being on the computer for hours and hours. I end up forgetting where I am and what I am posting.

Nice to meet you Arkychickdude did your wife give you permission to start solo? Just teasing.

Was nearly 80F today, then dropped like a rock and brought on a wave of severe thunder storms. One was supposed to be over my village, and moving at a speed of so and so per hour. I listened to the report for more than a couple hours. Exact report. Live in a very small village(town) if it was moving in the so and so direction at the so and so speed, it would have been long gone. But no, same report moving and etc. and still in the same place. Pouring buckets on my property.

Oh sorry didn't mean to dump that on you. That's the problem I have with being on the computer for hours and hours. I end up forgetting where I am and what I am posting.
Sheltering in place?😁

Back
Top Bottom