Hello All

MimiMae

In the Brooder
Nov 25, 2020
I have read many threads from BYC however I am just now joining. We have been homesteading for a year. I grew up visiting my Grandma's farm every summer and have always wanted a farm of my own. Here I am 30 years later with my own mini homestead. We have 18 chickens. 17 Hens (14 Golden Comets, 1 Australorp, 1 Buff Orpington, and 1 Ameraucana/EE), and 1 Buff Cochin Roo. We also have 6 ducks (1 Pekin duck, 3 Cayuga ducks, and 2 Pekin drakes), 3 rabbits, 2 dogs, 5 boys ages 12-3 so needless to say our little mini homestead stays fairly busy. I am here for all the help, advice, experience, and wisdom fellow more experienced homesteaders have to offer. I am very green when it comesnto homesteading and do not know many people around me that do so groups like BYC are my only sounding boards. Nice to be here and meet you all and I look forward to learning all I can...TIA

I have read many threads from BYC however I am just now joining. We have been homesteading for a year. I grew up visiting my Grandma's farm every summer and have always wanted a farm of my own. Here I am 30 years later with my own mini homestead. We have 18 chickens. 17 Hens (14 Golden Comets, 1 Australorp, 1 Buff Orpington, and 1 Ameraucana/EE), and 1 Buff Cochin Roo. We also have 6 ducks (1 Pekin duck, 3 Cayuga ducks, and 2 Pekin drakes), 3 rabbits, 2 dogs, 5 boys ages 12-3 so needless to say our little mini homestead stays fairly busy. I am here for all the help, advice, experience, and wisdom fellow more experienced homesteaders have to offer. I am very green when it comesnto homesteading and do not know many people around me that do so groups like BYC are my only sounding boards. Nice to be here and meet you all and I look forward to learning all I can...TIA
20201109_231642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom