Hello all!

Shotgun Lizzie

Chirping
Jan 29, 2023
Alachua, FL
My name is Beth, I'm 62 years old and was born and raised and still reside in Florida. I live on 27 acres and currently don't own any chickens but will make my first purchase this month. I have had chickens growing up and a couple of times throughout the years so I'm not brand new to chicken ownership but am now doing the research to really learn about them. Being in Florida with long, hot summers and short mild winters I've been figuring out what breeds work best for my area. I'm excited to join the group and looking forward to learning as much as I can.

My name is Beth, I'm 62 years old and was born and raised and still reside in Florida. I live on 27 acres and currently don't own any chickens but will make my first purchase this month. I have had chickens growing up and a couple of times throughout the years so I'm not brand new to chicken ownership but am now doing the research to really learn about them. Being in Florida with long, hot summers and short mild winters I've been figuring out what breeds work best for my area. I'm excited to join the group and looking forward to learning as much as I can.
Welcome to BYC!!

Hello and welcome😊 glad you joined BYC

Back
Top Bottom