Hello all...

ScottSmith30

In the Brooder
Mar 7, 2015
Milan, Tn.
My name is Scott and I am a chicken-holic..lol! I am fairly new to raising chickens as I took in 4 grown chickens (3 hens and 1 rooster) a little over a year ago and I have just bought 10 chicks to add to my flock.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
Welocme to BYC!!! It is an aweosme forum (the BEST in the world) and has a great comminity!!! Hope you have a great time and learn A LOT!

Welcome to BYC, Scott! :frow ​I'm glad you joined our "flock".

What breeds of chickens do you have?

Not totally sure..but 1 (possibly 2) is a red sex-link and I believe the other is a RIR. The rooster I have no clue but he has feathers on his legs and feet...which he hates and pulls them out.

I just bought 10 chicks from TSC to add to my flock. 6 pullets and 4 Bantams which I don't know what breed any are.

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join to our flock. You definitely have a Red Sex Link (the hen with the white tail feathers), and your rooster is a Light Brahma. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join to our flock. You definitely have a Red Sex Link (the hen with the white tail feathers), and your rooster is a Light Brahma. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Ok so I have 1 red sex-link. Can you tell what the other 2 are then? They look just like the sex-link other than they have black feathers mixed in on their necks and tail feathers.

Back
Top Bottom