Hello and can not wait to enjoy each member and to sell on this sight..

chickenbusiness

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 13, 2012
Hello to everyone. I am looking forward to meeting you. I have a small business at my home (very small) selling eggs now and then. I am looking forward to getting to know you and I will need your help with this. I am new to this sight and I will definately need your help. I sell our eggs to buy feed for our chickens and when there is any money left over it goes into an account for a college fund. BYC looks like is friendly and family oriented. I look forward to being your friend and i'm also very thankful for your help. I live in NC. I live on a small farm with hay fields. Thank you in advance for working and helping me. I work in the school system so you know the income and why I need to sell. I love our farm animals, I love hatching the chckens and taking care of them. I have easter eggers that lay green and blue eggs, buff brahamas, white leghorn, buckeye, cuckoo maran, sex link chickens, Rhode Island Reds. I also have the light brahama, although, I do not have a rooster. I do have the copper maran trio.Again, Thank you! .

Last edited:
Hello to everyone. I am looking forward to meeting you. I have a small business at my home (very small) selling eggs now and then. I am looking forward to getting to know you and I will need your help with this. I am new to this sight and i need your help. I sell our eggs to buy feed for our chickens and when there is any money left over it goes into an account for a college fund. The sight looks very family oriented and I look forward to being your friend also. I live in NC, live on very small farm with hay fields. Thank you in advance for working and helping me. I work in the school system so you know the income and why I need to sell. I have easter eggers, buff brahamas, white leghorn, buckeye, cuckoo maran, sex link chickens. I also have the light brahama but I do not have a rooster. I have the copper maran.
welcome to the thread from Norcal

Welcome. Check the "Where am I, where are you?" section of the forum. You should be able to find your state thread with "neighbors" to help ya. And as always, posting so all of us can help.
thumbsup.gif

This is wonderful!
Thank you very much and have a wonderful day afternoon. Thanks again for helping me.

Hello to everyone. I am looking forward to meeting you. I have a small business at my home (very small) selling eggs now and then. I am looking forward to getting to know you and I will need your help with this. I am new to this sight and i need your help. I sell our eggs to buy feed for our chickens and when there is any money left over it goes into an account for a college fund. The sight looks very family oriented and I look forward to being your friend also. I live in NC, live on very small farm with hay fields. Thank you in advance for working and helping me. I work in the school system so you know the income and why I need to sell. I have easter eggers, buff brahamas, white leghorn, buckeye, cuckoo maran, sex link chickens. I also have the light brahama but I do not have a rooster. I have the copper maran.
so what questions do you have for us.
I sell eggs, and chicks

Back
Top Bottom