Hello and Help Please!

Just do a search for "rooster" posted by @Beekissed and read every single post she has ever written. I'm serious. I am doing exactly this.

What I find crazy is that I had gotten a Blue and Gold Macaw that was horrid to people, for some reason I fell in love with him and bought him from my ex's sister. He turned out to be Amazing!! That's not to say he didn't bite me a few times, leaving small scars, but we formed an amazing bond. The same with my African Grays. One would think I would know how to handle an unruly rooster!:barnie. At any rate thanks so much for your help!

Yes, she is hurt badly, he also attacks my husband, my son, and me! I do want fertile eggs however, I am starting to think that buying them as chicks again would be safer. Although, every year almost all my flock kept getting wiped out. We did have a really sweet roo, but one morning all but one hen was gone and nothing but his beautiful feathers all around the coop!!
I hear you about keeping the girls safe. Your old boy died defending his girls. Maybe it's a coincidence that you have not had predator issues lately. Yes or no, this rooster needs replaced.
Also, this roo is "natural", he is a product of my nice roo and my eldest hen. Not sure why he is so hateful.
Because it's male. :lol: Joking. Bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom