Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Very nice!
smile.png

Quote:
On the Silver laced you may have to wait and see, some hatcheries and others will cross in a single combed bird to help fertility, I don't like the practice but it does happen. The Single comb is not dominant to the Rosecomb so who knows, they do not look like good examples of either breed you may have to wait to see if they are hen feathered or not..

Hello OEGB breeders! Is there anyone on the East coast(or close) that would sell use some BB Red and/or Brown Red OEGB hatching eggs? We are trying to get a start of these birds for our daughter. Please PM if you have any eggs available.
frow.gif

Quote:
You can check with me in the spring, I may have some day olds I will let go of then..

I have saved your web site! Thank you so very much!!
frow.gif
~I would love my daughter to have chickens from Oklahoma as that is where all my father's family is and where I grew up(heard of Hulbert?). All of our colored guineas were hatched from eggs purchased from Oklahoma! Thanks again!
smile.png

Last edited:
I homeschool my 2 kids. My special needs daughter got her OEGB at the state fair last weekend. We wanted something small she could handle herself specifically for showmanship. All week she seems to think doing homework with her favorite hen in her lap helps her.....

homework.jpg

Back
Top Bottom