Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Jaboyd, very good looking quail. Look like soem Bob Bridges stock.

Hdowden, most likely BB Red or possible Spangled.

Hatching vibes your way
fl.gif
. I'm finally getting a lot of creles hatching. Got a few early in the year that are looking good.

farmgirl and jaboyd : i would love to have some eggs from yall maybe in a few months after im done with the current hatches i have laid out with a full incubator right now and waiting on some duck eggs to get shipped to me (hoping those dont get here till the 23rd or later) that way since i have 2 different hatch dates i can use my other incubator as my hatcher i was not expecting a full incubator but the eggs that were laid werent collected and i didnt want them to go to waste so i put them in the incubator plus the 10 shipped eggs i had. all but 1 or 2 eggs are developing and those are all lf that belong to my parents and not me....

For anyone interested in discussing the OE more extensively we have a good number of threads going specific to variety on the following website http://www.oldenglishgamebantams.com/discussions

The site is not associated with the club and is open and free to join and discuss. A great forum with many helpfull experienced folks all questions welcome and will be answered.

Back
Top Bottom