Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Here is the other one.

She is adorable! I love my two little ones. They are my first. I can't believe how mellow they are! I hope they mature into pretty hens like yours.

Ain't nothing mellow about this chicken. She is super vocal (I want to free range and I want out NOW!), super strong (her nickname is p90x chicken), and hardly afraid if anything (I don't blame her. I pity the hawk that is dumb enough to mess with her). She refuses to be trained (I will not eat that treat until you put me down). And will wriggle out of your hand anyway unless you have a death grip on her.
So yeah I pity the rooster. I don't think we will keep any chicks. They will go to the owner of the rooster. We have enough attitude in the coop already.

So I have seven chicks 2 silver duckwing, 2 bb red, 2 golden seabrights, and 1 ginger red. The only hen that I can tell of so far is a silver duckwing, and I think the rest are males. Any way I was wondering which one i should breed with to get pretty chicks out of. If you have any pics please post so I can get a visual. Thanks in advance.

Breed t
So I have seven chicks 2 silver duckwing, 2 bb red, 2 golden seabrights, and 1 ginger red. The only hen that I can tell of so far is a silver duckwing, and I think the rest are males. Any way I was wondering which one i should breed with to get pretty chicks out of. If you have any pics please post so I can get a visual. Thanks in advance.
breed the hen with the other silver duckwing or the bbreds

Back
Top Bottom