Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

I am in love with this handsome boy!!!!!
31967_henely_hatchery_chicks_052.jpg

I love OEGBs! I have two BB red and two silver duckwing, and I would loooove to get a self blue, lemon blue, spangled, and some other colors someday! Lots of gorgeous birds in this thread. They're one of my favorite breeds--petite, energetic, vivacious, and they often have really fun personalities. Great birds.
smile.png
These aren't the best pictures (other than maybe the last one
lol.png
), but here they are anyway:

Misc348-1.jpg

Misc414.jpg

Misc401.jpg

Stuff142.jpg

Photo024.jpg

Last edited:
Well I've had a BBR hen and roo, but not at the same time, a blue roo and hen not at the same time, and there was another roo, but I forget what color he was.

possom got my first hen...I knew nothing about chicken other then they lay eggs. BBR roo was named sunny, I ended up giving him away with the rest of my birds 4 years ago. the blue hen and other roo were killed buy some dogs along with 9 other bantam chicks. last was Geroge the blue roo, he was a doll and I was planing on ladys, but the cat got him the day befor I could fix a hole in the coop.

I have learned a lot beacous of the BYC. {thank you all!} I'll be getting some chicks from ideal in march it seems, I'm getting blue reds, and blue silver duckwing to cross with sebrights for blue lace color. I really want some crele and brassy backs, but I think I'll hold off and get SQ from a breeder.

for now I'm enjoying the pics
pop.gif

not any good ones, but I found some better then I thought. He was really getting that buff boy growen up look right befor the cat got him, I was going to take more pics that day
he.gif
anyways, here they are
he was always doing this
18519_dsc_0569.jpg
18519_dsc_0581.jpg

18519_dsc_0909.jpg

18519_copy_dsc_0943.jpg

George is the only OEGB I have pics of, I wish I had some of Sunny my first OE he was sharp but we did not have a camera

Back
Top Bottom