Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Quote:
Blue Birchen or some call them silver blues

ok, I need to make up my mind if I want that color or blue silver duckwing to cross with my Sebrights, for blue laced silver

So if someone has some blue silver duckwings I'd like to see them, the pics from the club site are not good.

I have a pair of red pyles. The roo is evil, he attacks me and my sister almost everytime we put our hands in the cage. This is the best pic i have of them uploaded right now, its from the day we got em before we had cages built and had to keep them inside.

25053_110_2176.jpg

Adding a better pic.
smile.png

25053_100_2431.jpg

Last edited:
I will have to get pictures of mine. Some that I hatched not too long ago, I think, were marked birchen but I don't know what that color looks like, so not sure if that is what they are. I also have some odd hens(can't seem to get a roo), 2 brown reds, 1 barred and 1 spangled.

Quote:
you must hatch the hens and me the roo's. Once I get my brown reds and spangles seperated again I'll have to send ya some and some barreds. I'm gettin all kinds of barreds right now but the others are iffy and I have my spangles and brownreds together. My Blue Birchens haven't laid in months dont know what their doing..

Back
Top Bottom