Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Heres m y only OEG
sad.png
, I wish I had more
sad.png

Sorry but don't have any better pics but hes a golden duckwing
114729_christmas_2011_005.jpg

I only know 2 games OE and modern, if hes not OE and hes definitely not modern then what game is he? He could be a cross we have no idea if hes pure breed or not and I'm guessing not

That explains it, he doesn't have the personality of a OEG, I just figured he was being a good rooster. He does well in confinement, and I'm pretty sure OEG's aren't, but I just figured he was being a good rooster to his hens. Also hes really tame (once ya catch him) but I figured it was because he was handled a lot as a chick

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, he has that wonderfull game look to him, many of the old cockers used other breeds mixed in to increase certian traits in the game birds. very few were man-fighters and often easy to handle just teritorial where other roosters were concerned.

Quote:
Oh, he has that wonderfull game look to him, many of the old cockers used other breeds mixed in to increase certian traits in the game birds. very few were man-fighters and often easy to handle just teritorial where other roosters were concerned.

So...? He probably is a crossbreed?

Quote:

So...? He probably is a crossbreed?

There are many Game Breeds, OE is one of many.. and bred into many others... whithout having bred that bird there is no telling what he is.

Ok, heres three I have a choice of, I may have already posted one or more of the pics
First, golden duckwing
92411_imag0363.jpg

Second, splash
92411_338162.jpg

Third, Blue quail
92411_338446.jpg

The blue quail and golden duckwing come in pairs for $20 and the splash is a roo and three hens for $40 all are under a year old

Back
Top Bottom