Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Oh, they are beautiful!
jumpy.gif
Hope they all hatch!

I am new to the forum but I love my OE. I am just getting into Lemon Blues and Fawns. I also have OE Turkens.

Hello, fellow OEGB lovers.

I was wondering if there are any of you who are able to ship OEGB's to North Carolina for a reasonable price. I am just getting interested in this breed. I am getting some of Ideal's OEG's but am not expecting what they advertise
tongue.png
, so I would like to have a pair or trio of good-quality birds to compare with Ideal's stock.

I am on a very tight budget so shipping and price of birds must be relatively cheap. I would be most pleased if any of you could give me contact info for reliable OEGB breeders here in NC so that I could just drive to pick some up.

I am interested in the following OEGB color varieties:
--Black
--Black-breasted Red
--Lavender (Self-Blue)
--Splash
--Wheaten
--Brown Red

If you yourself breed these varieties, or if you know someone else who does, and if you or someone else has them for sale, please send me a PM. Thanks!

God bless,
~Gresh~
Gresh,
I can likely help you out with Brown Red, some young started birds will be available in about 8 weeks. or if they continue to lay more than I care to hatch I could potentially ship you some eggs if your hatching skills are up to it let me know. Here is one my hens for an example.

Back
Top Bottom