Hello, BackyardChickens!! Here comes Chicken Expert!!!

Henny225

Hatching
May 12, 2015
Powhatan, VA
I have been raising chickens of 25 years, and have loved them ever since I was 5. Any chicken questions can also be replied to this Thread.

P.S. PLEASE check out PetChickensOfVirginia - You'll LOVE IT!!!!!! (I do!!)

jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Have a good day!!

-Henny225

Wow, with all that expertise you may want to start greeting new members on this thread, like I am doing to you. We can always use more folks who like to meet & greet and answer questions.

Welcome to the BYC flock

That is a good idea, but how do you actually have an official "greeter' badge? (also, how did you get a "BCY Friend" badge?)
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on drumstick diva's suggestion; I've been raising chickens for 50 years and am happy to help other members in any way I can. Also, I've learned a lot from other members on this site as well (you're never too old to learn). :eek:) The various badges, greeter, friend, spirit, etc. are given out to members who consistently demonstrate a commitment to excellence in in the various areas in which the badges are given. You can read all the information on the BYC recognition awards at https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/812597/byc-recognition-awards-educator-friend-spirit-greeter. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC, Henny225! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I love your avatar! Lovely bird. Sounds like you've had a great time raising chickens throughout the years. I hope you continue to enjoy them. Good luck and welcome to the flock.

I need to find someone in Los Angles to come and evaluate my coop and yard. I've lost one hen and another is not well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom