Hello BYC!

Hylian

In the Brooder
May 21, 2015
Illinois
Hi! I am a 15 year old boy from Illinois. I have goats and horses, and most recently- chickens. I have 3 buff Brahmas, 3 RIRS, and 6 Plymouth Rocks. (barred and columbian) They are all 6 weeks old now and I have totally fallen in love with them. I have lurked BYC as a guest all this time, but now, I am a satisfied new member!

Very glad to have you join us. Maybe you could post photos of some of your chickens and animals, so we can enjoy them too.

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif

We're glad you decided to join Backyard Chickens!
frow.gif

Make yourself at home and here, Feel free to ask an any questions you may have.
ya.gif

Have fun with your flock!
D.gif

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. :frow

Love your avitar! :love Beautiful colors, too!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) You have a nice trio of breeds. The first breed that I ever had (50 years ago) were Brahmas and they were gentle giants. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom