Hello Chicken Lovers!

virginiatex

In the Brooder
Apr 10, 2020
Hi everyone....I live in SW Virginia and just got my first flock of 6 chicks. Very excited but also filled with anxiety. Looking forward to the journey though. I bought my chicks from Rural King. I had no idea they would go so fast and would have a limited selection (by the time I got there). So I have some I've never heard of before...3 Starlight Green Eggers and 3 Sapphire Gems. If anyone has pictures of this breed, I would love to see 'em!
Baby Chick-COLLAGE.jpg

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
I have neither, just run of the mill Easter Eggers.
Sapphire gems are quite lovely. They are made from Blue Plymouth Rocks and are sex-linked chickens which means they can be sexed at hatch based on their down color.
This is from the internet:
1586524164137.png

Welcome
Hi everyone....I live in SW Virginia and just got my first flock of 6 chicks. Very excited but also filled with anxiety. Looking forward to the journey though. I bought my chicks from Rural King. I had no idea they would go so fast and would have a limited selection (by the time I got there). So I have some I've never heard of before...3 Starlight Green Eggers and 3 Sapphire Gems. If anyone has pictures of this breed, I would love to see 'em!View attachment 2082936
welcome to BYC and good luck on starting your new flock ❤️

Back
Top Bottom