Hello Delmarva!

Hi, My wife and I live in salisbury. After living on the Shore for a little over 2 years she is finally going to let get some chickens.
smile.png

EDIT:
I should say, again LOL;)

Last edited:
Hey - I just stumbled upon this. I used to live in Parksley, VA and my best friends are still there! One day, I'll move back to be near them.
love.gif

HIYA everyone! I'm on the Eastern Shore in Rock Hall, Kent County, MD. We're new to chicken raising but so far so good. The girls will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and as much as we love them they seem to love us even more. I never expected chickens to be so friendly and happy to be with us - what a pleasant surprise. Happy to be here amongst many fellow chicken lovers!

Yea- some more folks in the area! I am near Dover Delaware. I too am new at this and very exited. I can't wait to get home today and put the babies outside for a bit of sun. I just finished my coop and am proud to say I did it all myself.....It looks like it- but none the less an achievement! I look forward to learning from everyone.

Hi, I'm not from the Eastern Shore, but I've lived in good ole Wicomico County for the past 10 years. I just got started with chickens this summer, and I'm waiting for eggs! I'm originally from Southern NJ, but I like it here better because it's way less crowded!

Dove

Back
Top Bottom