Hello everybody

tassiehens

In the Brooder
Jan 5, 2016
I live on an island called Tasmania with 6 cats, 13 chickens and a few fish. I am 11 and love my chickens very much. I own Wyndottes, Hyline Browns and a few unkown breeds. My girls have a coop and a night area were their food and water is stored. Then there is a fenced of area I let the girls into every day, with trees and dirt and grass. I have lost 4 girls since I started raising hens. I am excited about learning more imformation on chickens!
D.gif
jumpy.gif

This is Molly watching the eggs!

Last edited:
Hi and a warm welcome to byc. The learning centre will help you,learn more about keeping chickens, but feel free to post any questions you may have.

Ct

welcome-byc.gif

Sorry you've lost some of your chickens, that seems to go along with having them. If there's anything we can do to help you not lose more, please let us know.

Molly sure is a pretty girl! Thanks for sharing a picture.

It's nice to have you here!

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. Beautiful girl! I just love her coloring. :love

Back
Top Bottom