Hello everyone and nice to meet you

Jonnybgood

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2020
Hello,
My name is Jon and I live in France ( I’m American ) . I come from California originally. I have a pretty nice size garden thats 2500m2. I built a pen around 600m2 . I have 4 chickens, 1 male/3 female peafowl ( 1 year old ) , and a pheasant living in the pen. I also have a cat,dog, and a pond with lots of carpe koi/goldfish in my garden . I’m not too far less than 1h away from Paris. I work for Marriott and my wife is a school teacher. We have an 8 year old boy. I signed up because I seen this forum many times when I was searching for questions many times before . So I finally said , “what the heck “ I’m going to sign up and share my experience or ask questions . Nice to meet you and see you soon.

Hello,
My name is Jon and I live in France ( I’m American ) . I come from California originally. I have a pretty nice size garden thats 2500m2. I built a pen around 600m2 . I have 4 chickens, 1 male/3 female peafowl ( 1 year old ) , and a pheasant living in the pen. I also have a cat,dog, and a pond with lots of carpe koi/goldfish in my garden . I’m not too far less than 1h away from Paris. I work for Marriott and my wife is a school teacher. We have an 8 year old boy. I signed up because I seen this forum many times when I was searching for questions many times before . So I finally said , “what the heck “ I’m going to sign up and share my experience or ask questions . Nice to meet you and see you soon.

flock-fast.gif
welcome-cropped-farm-con.gif

Back
Top Bottom