HELLO EVERYONE IM BACK

Discussion in 'Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances (and how to change' started by chickenbottom, Apr 17, 2009.

1. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    well i havent been on back yard chicken in over 2 weeks and thats when code enforcement came and said someone complained about you having chickens well the lady then said they have to go and i said now mam do you have a dog cat or any type of pet she said yea i have a dog and two cats now how long have you had these pets. and she said i have had my dog

sorry my internet must of cut off well ill finish now

se said i have had my dog for a while and i got my cats about a month agoi looked at her with the most disgusted look i could ever give someone and then i said do you just expect me to just give up my chickens with no problem even if i have had them longer than you have had your cats. she just looked dumb founded and didnt speak a word so i walked in the house and now im to show up in court on the 21st of may and i need help with info and things i live in hollister florida and any info would be great please anything and sorry about the internet thing again

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  2. gpamela3499

gpamela3499 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Near San Fran Ca
    [​IMG]

3. digitS'

digitS' Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2007
    ID/WA border
    Once she is released on bail, I'm sure she will be back to complete that story . . .

Steve

4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I am soo subscribing to this....I have to see what happens... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    ok i updated it the internet sucks here and so far ive herd nothing else from the court

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by