Hello everyone, Just joined from Royal Oak, Mi

Handy7

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2015
Hello all I am a newbe to the whole chicken thing. I done a lot of reading and reach, I am in the process of building a coop and chicken tractor run. I bought 6 pullets isa browns they are two weeks old seem to be doing good!
I should be done with the coop/run this week. I've been told I'm going overboard with all the research but will continue to so I give my girls the best I can. so with that I'd like to say hello hope to learn as much as I can and, well hopefully have 6 happy girls
fields

Last edited:
Thank you and I will I'll need all the help I can get I want to give the little ones the best life I can

Coop is looking good. Have you subscribed to the Michigan state thread, lots of nice people there, maybe some of them live near you. Glad you joined the flock.

Good morning and welcome to BYC!

I don't think there is such a thing as going overboard in research. The more you know, the better prepared you will be for whatever comes up with your birds and the more rewarding having them will be. (Of course, this is coming from someone that spent 33 years in market research, lol.)

Your coop is looking good. Nice to have you here!

This is where I am at with the build of the chicken coop and tractor run.
hope to have the Girls out in their new condo soon

This is where I am at with the build of the chicken coop and tractor run.
hope to have the Girls out in their new condo soon

Cool, I enjoyed the video you made about your coop build! And your girls are so cute, you sound like a proud chickie dad when you talk to them.

You are going to have so many eggs once those 6 start laying. Better start looking for egg recipes, lol.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

There is no such thing as doing too much research! Believe me, I know! LOL

Nice coop! Good luck finishing it. And enjoy your new pullets.

Back
Top Bottom