Hello everyone.

MamaHen510

Hatching
Nov 1, 2016
I am a newbie to chicken keeping. I have 4 hens currently and have done quite a bit of research on here (as well as other sources) and continue to read through everones posts for advice. There are so many helpful posts on BYC which is what prompted me to join. Seems like a great community I look forward to being a part of.

Welcome to Backyard chickens. Chickens are addicting but, so is Backyard chickens. I seem to be on here day and night, either posting or learning from other posts.

G’Day from down under MamaHen510
frow.gif
Welcome to BYC!

I cannot agree more; I would be lost without BYC not only is BYC chocka block with useful information, it is fun and a great opportunity to make friends and chat to fellow chicken lovers who understand us a little better than our non chicken addicted friends, family and colleagues
wink.png

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. Please make yourself at home.

Best wishes
CT

Thank you all for the warm welcome I look forward to making friends, learning more about keeping chickens and sharing my experiences. I haven't had my girls even a month yet but I love them. Addicting is certainly right! It's entertaining watching them and their funny quirks. I've always been curious about keeping chickens but didn't see it possible while in the california bay area. Now I'm in the california central valley and it has more country with space for my girls to free range. I hope to chat with you guys in the future!

welcome-byc.gif

If you'd like to "meet" other members in your state, you can use the search box (upper left, under the logo) to find the CA state thread...I believe there are 2 of them, 1 for south CA and 1 for north CA.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new flock, make yourself at home here!

Back
Top Bottom