hello everyone!

WayForger

Hatching
Mar 31, 2017
ohio
Super excited brought home ten baby pulleys last Sunday and getting the coop ready for when they get if enough! We have never raised chickens before and looking forward challenge! Thanks everyone who has contributed to this wonderful site bursting at the seams with useful information!!

Super excited brought home ten baby pulleys last Sunday and getting the coop ready for when they get if enough! We have never raised chickens before and looking forward challenge! Thanks everyone who has contributed to this wonderful site bursting at the seams with useful information!!

Congrats on the new babies!

Make sure your coop is secure.

Can you share any pics?

[/IMG]

Those are the only pics I have so far! I keep trying to catch them cuddling each other but they move everytime

chicks are wiggle worms! they move quick!

Where did you purchase them?
Online?
Feed store?

Do you know what breed/sex they are?

I got them from tractor supply! And they are supposed to all be female! As for breed I don't know much about ckicks! The sign said they were sexed pullets!lol
lau.gif
welcome-byc.gif
There should have been a sign saying what breed they are too. Looks like you have a couple different breeds though Turn off the heat lamp and usea white light when you can and post the pictures .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom