Hello Everyone!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MrsGrambo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. MrsGrambo

MrsGrambo New Egg

Apr 11, 2017
    1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I fist started with chickens in 2010 in North Dakota. I now live in Iowa and just picked some up this weekend.. I guess ya never really get out do you??

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 13 My lucky #

(3) What breeds do you have? Rhode Island, and Laced

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I was looking on how to raise my own mealworms

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Flower garden and motorcycling

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Empty nester (pun), basset hounds and a grumpy cat...

2. Leah567

Leah567 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 3, 2017
    Texas
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

I have 10 chickens, Which I love! I have 2 barred rocks, 2 light brahmas, 1 Easter egger, 1 buff orpington, 1 golden comet, 1 black australorp, 1 white rock, and a Delaware, I really like gardening and having fun with my peeps. I also have a dog named pepper. She is a min pin mix. Here is a pic.

3. ninjawesome

ninjawesome Currently being awesome Premium Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Wild, Wild West
    Hi there and [​IMG]! We are glad you could join the flock!

1 person likes this.
  4. Leah567

Leah567 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 3, 2017
    Texas
    My Coop
    Did anyone like the pic of my dog? Lol!!

5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under MrsGrambo [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Mrs.Grambo, hope you will enjoy BYC as much as we do.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by