Hello Everyone

Welcome to BYC 1.gif
Welcome to backyard chickens!

Are red shavers like red sexlinks?

G’Day from down under Chickensaregreatmates :frow Welcome!

Your mower story made me chuckle. I have a little bantam who has apparently decided that her demise is going to be 'death by garden hoe' :rolleyes: I have to be so very careful when tilling their run with the hoe 'cos her head is usually in the way. Also, she has a dangerous habit of sticking her head out of the run door when it is being closed; we have to be so very careful not to squash her :hmm

Anyways, I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your girls, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Hi Thank you all for making me welcome. Red Shavers (I live in New Zealand) are our number 1 chicken used commercially due to their large amount of eggs they lay. Here is a pic of what they look like. They are busy having leftover yoghurt. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20160108_111611 (1).jpg
    IMG_20160108_111611 (1).jpg
    575 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20160108_111541 (1).jpg
    IMG_20160108_111541 (1).jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20160108_111611.jpg
    IMG_20160108_111611.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 4
Hi Thank you all for making me welcome. Red Shavers (I live in New Zealand) are our number 1 chicken used commercially due to their large amount of eggs they lay. Here is a pic of what they look like. They are busy having leftover yoghurt. Thanks

:frow from NZ! Glad to see another Kiwi on here! There are lots of lovely people here always ready to help out.

Back
Top Bottom