Hello everyone

Onelifeonelove

In the Brooder
Nov 19, 2018
Hello I am new to this page. I have been reccomend by many people to join so here I am! I am from Colorado and have 6 hens as of right now. One is sick and I have lost 6 this year. I am very new to this all. I have had one the last one I lost tested and she didnt have mereks so I'm not to sure what im doing wrong. I am here to learn and be a better chicken mommy

Check out the Learning Center: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/

A187306F-AEF8-4A6A-B62B-D43DE1668020.gif

BD72EB1D-A960-4C14-8054-1E2C8D5D4EC4.gif

Hello I am new to this page. I have been reccomend by many people to join so here I am! I am from Colorado and have 6 hens as of right now. One is sick and I have lost 6 this year. I am very new to this all. I have had one the last one I lost tested and she didnt have mereks so I'm not to sure what im doing wrong. I am here to learn and be a better chicken mommy

If lost one and tested what was the necropsy report?

Welcome to Backyard Chickens sorry you lost hens might be good to start a thread in our emergency heading you said not Mareks, how old are the birds lost could be but best have answers to how old, where bought from, food given? all those things can be needed alright best of luck

Back
Top Bottom