Hello everyone!

ChickinChance

In the Brooder
May 20, 2019
Hello all - I'm new to this group.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I've had chickens for over 10 years now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 16 adults, 5 babies, and 15 eggs in the incubator. I usually keep between 15 and 30 chickens.

(3) What breeds do you have? Olive eggers, Speckled Sussex, Buff Orpingtons, Welsummers, Black Copper Marans.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I enjoy everything about having chickens; their personalities, how they interact with our other animals, the routine of caring for them, oh - any having yummy eggs on hand.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Also keep goats (pets for now, hoping to milk one day); most likely will add back bees next spring, gardening

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. 3 dogs (English pointer, Chesapeake Bay retriever, Blue Tick coon hound), 1 cat, 5 goats.

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link of “How to” BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3. I’d suggest including your location using the guide in the preceding link. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom