Hello everyone!!

cheecharrones

In the Brooder
Oct 8, 2020
loxahatchee florida
hi everyone! i just got my first bird babies, 3 NH reds, and 2 “easter eggers” (although i’m fairly certain one is a blue ameraucana). they’re not technically in my backyard yet, as they are 2.5 weeks old so the brooder is still in my house, but i’m already in love! these girls are so friendly, inquisitive and sweet! not what i was expecting! i would be lying if i said i’m not excited about the fresh eggs, but like i said, they’re still chicks. every time i go to tend to them, the easter egger (her name is mia wallace) flies out of the brooder and jumps right on my arm. she ends up sitting on me the whole time i’m in there!
as for my other hobbies, i’m a stay at home mom of 2 small children so time for hobbies is limited haha! but i love gardening, yoga, reading, and pretty much anything outdoors! i’ve had indoor pets my whole life. only dogs until 4 years ago when i adopted my feline daughter.
i’ve known about byc for a couple years, ever since we moved out to the country. i’ve wanted to raise chickens for awhile but finally jumped in recently. so excited to learn from others on here + share my own knowledge in the future!! also excited to talk about breeds, my family is so sick of hearing me talk about hybrid breeds haha.

Back
Top Bottom